A limited number of memberships are currently available across all categories. Please contact the General Manager for further information.
Rothley Park Golf Club Local Rules 2021
Pace of play is governed by the local rules in the pace of play policy containing its own penalty structure. In general terms:
- A group is out of position when it is not in position with the previous group / on a time scheduled for the holes played.
- Players must play promptly and without unreasonable delay. A stroke should take no longer than 40 seconds.
- Standards of player behaviour are governed by the code of conduct local rule containing its own penalty structure.
Unless noted that the penalty for breach of a local rule is the general penalty. The complete version of any local rule / additional local rules are available on the club notice board.
Health & Safety
Pro shop number - 0116 230 2809 option 2 or 3 (non emergency) In the event of an emergency, ring the appropriate emergency service.
- A public footpath and bridle path traverses the course. Please be aware of walkers when playing as they have the right of way over golfers at all times.
- Greenkeeping staff have priority at all times.
- Only play to the shared green on the 4th and 13th holes when it is clear.
- Please be aware of deep water in the brook and the pond on the 2nd and 18th holes.
- A defibrillator is located in the entrance foyer at the clubhouse.
If there is a risk of lightning, players should assume responsibility for their own safety and discontinue play as permitted under Rule 5-7.
Course information and temporary local rules
Course toilet is located behind the 12th tee
Drinking Fountain is by the 12th tee
Course Marker Discs are on the fairways at 100/150/200 yards, measured to the centre of the green
Flags on the greens mark the following positions, Front – red, Centre – yellow, Back – white
LOCAL RULES IN ADDITION TO THOSE ON THE SCORE CARD
Around Rothley Golf Club
A top quality course, peaceful surroundings and unrivalled practice facilities, are just some of the special elements that make up Rothley Park Golf Club.
Visitors are always assured of a warm welcome to the Club by all at Rothley Park.
Junior group lessons are available for children aged 7+ Friday evenings after school between the end of April and the beginning of October.
Come and enjoy our quiet fairways