A limited number of memberships are currently available across all categories. Please contact the General Manager for further information.
- Smart casual clothing and appropriate footwear must be worn on the course and in the Clubhouse at all times.
- Shirts must be tucked into trousers on the course. Appropriate tailored shirts may be worn outside of the trousers only if they have been designed to do so.
- Shorts must be tailored and must be worn with predominantly white sport socks of any length.
- The following items of dress are always unacceptable - untailored or sport shorts, T- shirts, tracksuits, denim jeans on the course and in the Clubhouse, football/rugby type shirts and trainers.
- Outdoor clothing and golf shoes are not permitted in the Clubhouse.
Around Rothley Golf Club
A top quality course, peaceful surroundings and unrivalled practice facilities, are just some of the special elements that make up Rothley Park Golf Club.
Visitors are always assured of a warm welcome to the Club by all at Rothley Park.
Junior group lessons are available for children aged 7+ most Saturday afternoons between the end of April and the beginning of October.
Come and enjoy our quiet fairways