Do you want to learn to play golf? Rothley Park Golf Academy is here!
The Rothley Park Golf Academy programme for beginners is the perfect opportunity to get you up to speed with all the core skills and knowledge you need for a game of golf.
The Academy starts with the short game, before progressing through to the more complicated long game, and has a proven formula for equipping beginners with everything they need. It covers all bases and welcomes adults of all ages (please see separate Juniors' section). You don’t have to worry about equipment – we’ll provide it all for you if you haven’t got your own!
- PGA Professional Coaching
- 6 Individual Lessons and 8 Group Sessions or 10 individual lessons starting 1 April.
- Choice of Sunday mornings (11.00 am - midday) or Wednesday evenings (6.30pm - 7.30pm)
- Access to full practice facilities with some access to the Course (conditions apply)
- Golf equipment supplied free for lessons (if required).
- Additional private lessons available
- Fast tracked application for Full Membership
The 2018 Academy for beginners starts in April and is priced at just £195.00 for six months.
Under tuition from our Professional, Katie Tebbet, our sole aim is to introduce you to the game of golf and start to build your skills with other beginners so that you are ready to play and enjoy the game of golf at the end of the programme. If you are interested in joining please call Katie on 0116 2302809.